Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Reflection: Weeks 15 and 16

It's the end of the semester.  Wow.  I can't believe we are actually done after this week.  I have learned so much throughout this class and it seems like it was such a short time.  I will be sad to not have classes with all of you anymore, I had so much fun! Here is what we did the last 2 weeks of class...

Week 15
First off we made our Advocacy Project Learning activity.  I thought it was a bit challenging for my topic, but I ended up finding something that I thought was useful.  It was fun to see everyone elses ideas as well.  Next, we had our guest speaker, Sue Whitney, who came and taught us about "junking."  She also gave each one of us one of her new books, which was really cool.  Then some of our classmates participated in the junking activity and it was really fun to see what they had come up with using things from home.  I was impressed.  The last thing we did during our actual class time was going outside in the courtyard and talking about everything we learned.  It was gorgeous outside and I think it was a good closing to a great semester!!!:)

Week 16
Well it is finals week for us right now, which I can't wait to be over with.  This week we did our eye opener posts by doing each person in our groups' activities.  I thought everyone in my group had really good ideas and I actually learned things that I didn't know before.  That was our last post other than this one and comments, which means we are pretty much done.  

*Good luck to everyone on the rest of your finals and I hope you all have a great summer!*

5 comments:

  1. KAILEIGH!
    Even though I see you for hours on end everyday... I will miss having A CLASS WITH YOU!! Seemed like it would never happen, but I loved having this class with you! Let alone be in group #1 together! Ah, good times. I think you have learned a lot from this class and being roomies, we use what we have learned throughout our house!! Good job with this semester ad blogging! See you in a couple mins.

    Love ya! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaileigh!
    I will miss having this class with you! Hopefully down the road we have another one.. haha.. I think we have all learned so much throughout this semester! I am so glad it's over but will miss Environmental.. Have a Great Summer!! SEE ya around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kaileigh! I've really enjoyed all of your posts throughout the semester! And it was great having you in class! Hope to see ya around!

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaileigh

    A great post to end out the semester! It was great meeting you this semester! You're such a great girl! Your posts have been so good all semester! Have an amazing summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Kaileigh, cute last reflection! I will miss being in a class with you. I loved all your fun posts throughout this semester. Hope you have a great summer and maybe we'll hang out sometime! Take care=)

    ReplyDelete