Saturday, May 9, 2009

Share and Voice: Environmental Cartoons

As I was looking at some comic strip cartoons today on the internet, I came across a website that had comic strips all related to the environment.  I started reading some of them and they were actually pretty good.  I just remember when I was younger and would always read take the comic strip section out of the newspaper.  Reading these comic strips just made me think that if these were put into all newspapers it would increase awareness about environmental issues in a fun way! Kids would be reading the comics for fun, but it would still be getting the message across!  
This was my favorite comic:To view more click here.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kaieleigh!
    I think that cartoons would be a great alternative to teach children about the environment... I didn't even know these cartoons existed.. haha great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, nice! I think this would be a great way to teach children about the environment! Great find=)

    ReplyDelete